Monday, October 22, 2007

Mystery Character

First things first: Don’t believe what you read about me in the tabloids. My partner and I are generally talked about and on the front cover of most tabloids, but it’s not true--We are truly in love. We have adopted many children from around the world, but have one of our own. I’ve been known for my very sexy and sensual lips and curvy body. I use to have a very wild side that I showed off on the red carpet--Leather pants, big red lips, and a very loose top. I was once in love with an older man who I’ve had a very public relationship with. In fact, I even tattooed his name to my arm. But since then, we grew apart and I settled down. I’m more conservative, for my children, and my self. I’m not married but we don’t need to be, because we already love each other so much.

Words: 122


ANSWER: http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Liv85/?action=view¤t=mysterycharacter.jpg

1 comment:

camccune said...

Good lead! Gets my attention.

Don't capitalize after a dash.